Right of Withdrawal
Consumers have a right of withdrawal in accordance to the following instructions. In this sense, a consumer is considered any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day
· on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of an order and the goods or goods are or are delivered together;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send a clear declaration to us (Kuarahu e.K., Langenweg 40, D-88131 Lindau (Bodensee), email address email@example.com) (e.g. a letter sent by post or email) of your decision is to withdraw from this contract. You can use our withdrawal form
, but this is not mandatory. If you make use of this option, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation immediately (e.g. by email).
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you completely revoke this contract, and we have already received the payment from you related to the contract, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you choose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have chosen), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for the repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
We carry the costs of returning the goods within Germany.
For orders from Austria or abroad, the return costs are to be carried by the buyer.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods, that is not necessary the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Exclusion or pre-expiry of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
· for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
· for the delivery of sealed goods that are unsuitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene. If their seal has been removed after delivery;
· for the delivery of goods if they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
· we do not accept exchanges or returns of used or damaged products;
Kuarahu e.K. analyzes the conditions of the returned product. If the goods do not meet the above criteria, the website is exempt from accepting the return.